以下是我們協會的寶貝動物們，如果您想更了解以下的動物或我們的領養程序，請聯絡 02-2738-2130 或 email firstname.lastname@example.org。我們也非常需要中途之家以及寵物用品，希望大家一起幫這些救援動物找到溫暖的家庭！
Click on the photos to view the animals currently available for adoption. Please contact 02-2738-2130 or email email@example.com if you would like further information about any of our animals or the adoption process in general. We also welcome anyone able to foster or donate funds, supplies, or resale materials. Please help us find these lovable dogs and cats caring forever-homes!
2. 領養人需要年滿20歲, 領養寵物前需徵得全家人同意；將來不會為了搬家、出國、結婚、生子等因素而拋棄牠，更不因動物年老、生病而遺棄牠，也必須確定家中無過敏體質者。
4. 固定帶狗狗出門散步 （一天2－3次，每次半小時），一個開心、健康的狗狗需要規律的運動。
5. 每隻狗狗／貓咪有不同的性格，要耐心的去教導正確的行為 （如：訓練大小便）。通常訓練不成是因為主人，而不是動物的問題。
Important Things To Know Before You Adopt
1. You must be a responsible person in order to have a pet. When you adopt, be ready to care for your animal for the rest of its life (10+years) and give him/her the love they deserve. You are responsible for your pet's safety and quality of life at all times.
2. Applicant must be 20 years or older. Before you adopt, make sure the whole family agrees to having a pet and make sure everyone is clear about who's responsible for the new pet.
3. Most pets require annual vaccinations and monthly preventatives such as for heartworm, ticks and fleas. Make sure to talk to your vet about what your pet needs to stay healthy.
4. If you don't have a yard for your dog to run around in, daily walks are essential (2-3 times per day, 30 minutes each time). A happy and healthy dog is a well exercised dog.
5. Every dog/cat has a different personality. You must be patient when training your dog. When training is not working, it's you who's making the mistake, not the animal.
6. Taiwan SPCA will do follow up home visits and/or calls to make sure your newly adopted animal is adjusting to their new home. TPSCA will be available for assistance when animals have a hard time adjusting.